Homemade Pasta Crab Ragu Sauce - Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade pasta crab ragu sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Pasta Crab Ragu Sauce is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people from the internet. When you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Homemade Pasta Crab Ragu Sauce using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Pasta Crab Ragu Sauce
- Make ready of To make the homemade pasta:.
- Make ready 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 60 grams of Water.
- Make ready 50 grams of Egg yolk.
- Take 2 grams of Salt.
- Get of To make the crab ragu sauce:.
- Get 1 can of Canned crabmeat.
- It's 1 packages of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 can of ★ Canned diced tomatoes.
- Take 400 ml of ★ Water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Sauce Américaine.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of ★ Yuzu.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
Instructions to make Homemade Pasta Crab Ragu Sauce
- Knead together the pasta dough until it comes together, then wrap in plastic wrap. Let sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours minimum, ideally for 1-2 days..
- Thinly slice the onions and garlic. Chop off the stem ends of the shimeji mushrooms and shred into small clumps..
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan, sauté the garlic and onions until tender, add the shimeji mushrooms and continue to sauté over high heat..
- Add the ★ ingredients, then reduce to low heat when it starts to boil. Simmer over low heat while stirring until it cooks down by half..
- Prepare the dough from Step 1 in a pasta machine to flatten: Cut the dough in half, dust with flour, then roll out with a rolling pin until it is thin enough to fit into the pasta machine..
- First, put the roller setting on the thickest setting, then gradually reduce so that the dough becomes 2 mm thick. ※ Be sure to dust the dough as you work..
- Cut the dough into 1 cm wide, 20 cm long ribbons..
- Add the heavy cream to the sauce from Step 4 and lightly simmer..
- Boil the pasta from Step 7 for 2-3 minutes, then add it to the sauce while quickly mixing. Season with salt to taste..
- Transfer to a plate, and garnish with parsley as desired..
- I made homemade sauce Américaine. I haven't posted the recipe yet so stay tuned..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food homemade pasta crab ragu sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!