Healthy Pizza - Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Pizza is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You may have Healthy Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Pizza
- Get 2 large of zucchini.
- You need 1 large of eggplant.
- You need 1 of water for boiling the zucchini and eggplant.
- You need of Pizza's Topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of any pizza sauce you prefer.
- Take 1/4 cup of mashroom.
- It's 1/4 cup of black olvies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green olives.
- Get 1/4 cup of beef or chicken (grilled).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cheese ( cheddar and mozzarella ).
Healthy Pizza detailed
- put the zucchinis and eggplant in a boiling water for about 30 min..
- after it cooked well. put it a side to cool for 2 minutes.. then cut the zucchinis in half , and sliced the eggplant.
- place them on the a microwavable plate or any plate u can use in the oven..
- start putting the topping on the zucchinis and eggplant (pizza sauce first, black olive, green olive, Mashroom, beef or chicken, cheeses).
- here we almost done , place then in the oven or the microwave to melt the cheese..
- bon appetite.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!