Homemade Noodles (to go with my homemade chicken soup) - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade noodles (to go with my homemade chicken soup). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Noodles (to go with my homemade chicken soup) is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people in the internet. For anyone who is the individual who wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have Homemade Noodles (to go with my homemade chicken soup) using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Noodles (to go with my homemade chicken soup)
- Make ready of FYI; You will need 2 hours for the noodles to dry before they are ready to add to soup.
- It's 2.5 cups of Flour.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of ice water.
- Get 1-2 pinches of salt.
Homemade Noodles (to go with my homemade chicken soup) detailed
- Make a mound of flour on the counter, with an indent, like a volcano..
- Inside the indent, add the eggs. Then add the ice water and salt to the eggs as well. (See my amazingly drawn picture as an example ).
- Mix everything together by hand and knead it. TIP; Have a small bowl of ice water next to you, as needed to dip your hands into, if dough gets sticky..
- Dip hands as often as needed. *If dough gets dry, add more of the ice water. *If it gets too wet or sticky, add more flour..
- When it's mixed thoroughly, roll dough out on the counter, as thin as you can..
- Use a pizza cutter to cut strips for your chicken noodle soup. Cut strips about the size of a pencil .
- When done, hang noodles on something to dry. I hung them on a couple bowls. But if you have something better in mind. Just enough to allow them to air dry. Let them sit and dry for 2 hours..
- While they are drying, prep you soup. When your soup is almost done, add your noodles to the last 3-5 minutes of cook time..
- After the 3-5 min cook time, taste a noodle, and if it tastes doughy, keep it in the soup and boil for 2-3 minutes, checking often. If they are thin, they should cook pretty quickly. The thicker the noodle, the longer it will take to cook in the soup. Continue to cook until cooked through..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade noodles (to go with my homemade chicken soup) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!