Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce - Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce is amongst the favorite food menus that are sought by many people from the internet. When you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick (restaurant), a Belgian fast-food restaurant chain.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could cook Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce
- Get 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- Get 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh dill - finely chopped.
- Take 1 of lemon, juice of.
- Take of Pita pockets, flat bread, or fajita size flour tortillas.
- Take of Feta cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato for serving.
Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce instruction manuals
- In a small bowl wisk together yogurt, lemon juice, dill and a pinch of salt. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- In a large, deep sided sautée pan melt butter over medium heat. Add meatballs. Stir to coat meatballs in butter. Cook 2 minutes to begin thawing and browning..
- Stir in parsley, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until exteriors of meatballs begin to brown and herbs begin to smell fragrant. About 5 minutes more..
- Add beef broth to pan. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until meatballs have absorbed most of the liquid and plumped up. About 10 minutes..
- Serve in pita pockets, tortillas, or flat bread. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and feta. Drizzle with lemon-dill sauce. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!