White sauce pasta - Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, white sauce pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White sauce pasta is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people in the internet. When you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
White sauce pasta is the start of a whole new itinerary of recipes that you will be happy to serve your family with a vast range of possibilities that will be sure to please them. Creamy white sauce pasta aka béchamel sauce pasta is one of my favorite pasta recipes. It's cheesy and oh so good!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook White sauce pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White sauce pasta
- Prepare 1 cup of Pasta.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Chopped garlic/garlic powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tbs of Flour.
White sauce pasta in depth
- You'll have to boil the pasta first. Then strain and toss them with some olive oil. Keep aside..
- Put butter on a pan, then cook the garlic untill it's brownish. Add some flour to it and pour some milk, pepper and salt in it and keep stirring so that any lump doesn't form. Pour the rest of the milk and cook it in low flame untill it gets more creamy..
- Mix the pasta properly with white sauce. Don't overcook it. After a minute or few it's ready to be served..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food white sauce pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!