Butternut squash soup recipe - Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, butternut squash soup recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Butternut squash soup recipe is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people with the internet. For anyone who is the individual who wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Creamy Curried Butternut Squash Soup infused with coconut milk and yellow curry powder. A savory, simple soup that's perfect for the fall and winter months. How to Make This Butternut Squash Soup.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Butternut squash soup recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut squash soup recipe
- Get of Butternut squash cubed.
- It's of Ginger.
- Take of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Make ready of Salt.
- It's of Black pepper.
- You need of Mint leaves (optional).
Step by step to make Butternut squash soup recipe
- Peel the butternut and cut into cubes. Peel your onion, ginger and garlic.
- Add everything into your cooking pot, add some water and bring to a boil till the butternut is tender.
- Drain off the water when ready but not all since it will be necessary while blending. Add your cooked butternut to a blender and blend till smooth. You can also add some mint leaves while blending.
- Serve in your favourite soup bowl. Oh add a mint leaf for garnish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food butternut squash soup recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!