Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad - Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted red pepper, artichoke and olive pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad has become the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people over the internet. For anyone who is the one who needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked al dente.
- It's 1/2 cup of kalamata olives *divided*.
- It's 1 cup of roasted red peppers (about 3 large peppers) *divided*.
- Make ready 1 of x 12 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, roughly choppped *divided*.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh italian parsley *divided*.
- Get 1/2 cup of red onion, sliced very thin *divided*.
- Get 2 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare of Note: anything marked *divided* will be used for both the salad and the dressing.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Take 2 tablespoons of red onion.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/4 cup of roasted red pepper.
- Make ready 10 of of the kalamata olives.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of artichoke hearts.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large, salted pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Start checking at 8 minutes, then keep a close eye after that as you don't want soggy pasta! Once cooked, drain and rinse quickly with cold water and allow to cool..
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the olives, peppers, parsley, onion and artichokes..
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth..
- Place cooled pasta in a bowl and pour over the dressing (you may not need to use ALL of the dressing, refrigerate any leftover dressing for future use). Toss well..
- Then add peppers, capers, olives, artichokes and parsley and toss again..
- Enjoy! (Note: can be refrigerated for up to 3 days).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food roasted red pepper, artichoke and olive pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!