Easy Cheezy Lasagna - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, easy cheezy lasagna. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Cheezy Lasagna is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people with the internet. If you are the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You may cook Easy Cheezy Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheezy Lasagna
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 4 cup of pasta sauce.
- Get 6 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Take 15 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It's 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Ggarlic powder.
- Get of Dried parsley or parsley flakes.
- Make ready 8 cup of boiling water.
Step by step to make Easy Cheezy Lasagna
- Boil pasta in salted water till al dente. Remove and keep them separately so they do not stick..
- In a pan brown the ground beef on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Make sure it is crumbled..
- Drain the fat and return the ground beef to the pan. Add the pasta sauce and stir in. Add garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and salt to taste..
- Add a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to the meat sauce and stir so it melts..
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and parsley flakes..
- In a greased 9" by 9" pan layer 1/3 of the meat sauce..
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top..
- Layer with the ricotta mixture..
- Layer with mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat the layers. If you have any extra meat sauce and mozzarella, you can layer the meat sauce and put the mozzarella on top..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil on high for ten minutes. Let it rest for another ten minutes before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy cheezy lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!