Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest - Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. If you're the one who wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest
- Make ready 6 of sweet potatoes (medium).
- Get 3-4 of carrots (medium).
- Take 2 of onions (small to medium).
- Take 2-3 of red peppers.
- It's 3-4 cloves of garlic (more to taste).
- Make ready 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Get 1 cup of white wine (optional).
- Get 2 cubes of vegetable stock (optional - for more intense taste).
- Get 2-3 cups of water (as needed to get the right consistency).
- It's 1 table spoon of cumin.
- Take 1 table spoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of ground coriander.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of chilli.
- You need of to taste Salt and pepper.
- You need of For garnish: chopped fresh coriander.
- Make ready of For garnish: yoghurt or cream (optional).
Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest instruction manuals
- Roughly chop onions and garlic. Add olive oil to the pan and saute onion and garlic for a few minutes until golden brown, making sure they don't burn..
- Add spices and sauté for a couple of more minutes until they blend well with onion and garlic. This will bring out their aroma..
- Add 750 ml of vegetable stock to the pan. Add sweet potato and carrots, peeled and roughly chopped. Make pieces smaller if you need them to cook fast..
- Add water if needed. Add stock cubes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat so the liquid simmers but doesn't evaporate too much. Cook until sweet potatoes are soft and a fork can go through them a easily..
- Add sliced red peppers. Add wine if you wish to. Simmer until red peppers soften..
- Turn of the heat and let cool for a bit..
- Purée in a food processor using up all the liquid from cooking. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a bit of water..
- Transfer the soup to a pan. And mix to even out..
- Serve with chopped coriander leaves and/or a dash of cream or yogurt on top..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!