Vegetarian BBQ Pork Fried Rice - Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian bbq pork fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian BBQ Pork Fried Rice is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Vegetarian BBQ Pork Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian BBQ Pork Fried Rice
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of jasmine rice, cooked.
- You need 1/2 oz of dry cooking wine.
- Get 1 of small shallot, chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It's of Salt to taste.
- Take 6 oz of vegetarian BBQ pork, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of mixed vegetables.
- It's 2 of eggs, scrambled.
- Make ready 2 stalks of scallions, chopped.
Step by step to make Vegetarian BBQ Pork Fried Rice
- Heat oil in pan. Add rice, salt, wine, garlic, and onions. Stir for approximately 3-4 mins until shallots become translucent. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well and cook until vegetables are tender..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian bbq pork fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!