Vegetable Egg Scramble - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, vegetable egg scramble. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Egg Scramble is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly have Vegetable Egg Scramble using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Egg Scramble
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Potatoes (about 1/2 a potato, chopped).
- Make ready of Butternut Squash (about 1/4 of a small butternut squash, chopped).
- Prepare of Carrots (about 1 medium-sized carrot, chopped).
- Make ready of Onions (a small amount, diced).
- It's of Olive Oil.
- You need of Shredded Cheese.
- Take of Heavy Cream.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Vegetable Egg Scramble instructions
- Chop up vegetables (potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, onions, anything else you want to add) into small chunks. You want them to be thin enough to get oily and savory in the pan, and you want them to be fairly small pieces (but not tiny, except for the onions which you can dice up very small). Altogether you want roughly enough vegetables to cover the bottom of a medium-sized pan..
- Coat a medium-sized pan in olive oil (or your preferred oil), add a bit of salt and pepper to the oil to taste..
- Add the chopped vegetables into the pan and stir with a wooden spoon so that everything's nicely covered, then heat the pan with medium/medium-low heat with occasional stirring. When stirring, try not to break apart the potatoes or squash..
- As the vegetables are cooking, prepare the egg batter: Grab a bowl and pour a small amount of heavy cream, maybe around one or two tablespoons. Then add shredded cheese (maybe half a cup or so—I use Mexican style but you can probably use whatever you like) and salt and pepper to taste. Finally, add in the 4 eggs and whisk everything together. It doesn't have to be perfectly smooth but you want the yolks and the cheese to be mixed in well. Put this bowl aside..
- After the vegetables have cooked for about 10 or 15 minutes (or once the potatoes look nice and oily and the vegetables are starting to stick to the pan), remove from heat and drain oil..
- Bring the pan (still with the vegetables but now with the oil drained away) back to heat and push the vegetables to the sides so there is a circle in the middle for the egg batter..
- Pour in the egg batter, then after a few seconds start mixing everything together so that the vegetables are completely covered in egg batter..
- Cook with occasional stirring until you can start scraping scrambled eggs off the sides and bottom of the pan. Continue doing so until all the eggs are cooked and scrambled and mixed with the vegetables. This should take about 5 minutes or less..
- Remove from heat and serve! Add additional seasoning to taste if desired..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetable egg scramble recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!