Vegetables au Gratin with Okara Béchamel Sauce - Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, vegetables au gratin with okara béchamel sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetables au Gratin with Okara Béchamel Sauce is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people with the internet. If you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Great recipe for Vegetables au Gratin with Okara Béchamel Sauce. Add the veggies and the Wiener sausages and bring it to a boil. Transfer the mixture into a gratin dish.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Vegetables au Gratin with Okara Béchamel Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetables au Gratin with Okara Béchamel Sauce
- You need 75 grams of ■Fresh okara.
- Take 200 ml of ■Milk.
- Get 10 grams of ■Butter (or margarine).
- Get 1 tsp of ■Soup stock granules (Consommé powder).
- Take 1 of ■Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of bowlful Vegetables (use your favourite ones).
- Get 2 of Wiener sausages.
- It's 1 of Easy melting cheese.
Instructions to make Vegetables au Gratin with Okara Béchamel Sauce
- When using fresh vegetables, chop them up into bite-sizes. Microwave the vegetables until soft whether they are fresh or frozen..
- *In my case, I used frozen spinach and a bag of veggie mix with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Altogether, they were about 1 bowlful..
- Microwave the Wiener sausage and chop into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat the okara, milk, butter, and soup stock granules in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add the veggies and the Wiener sausages and bring it to a boil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer the mixture into a gratin dish. Top with cheese and bake in a toaster oven until golden brown..
- *To improve its color and taste, sprinkle some black pepper, panko, dried parsley, or dried basil on top of the cheese..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegetables au gratin with okara béchamel sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!