Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta - Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, creamy avocado and spinach pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. When you are the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta
- Take 10 oz of spaghetti or fettuccine, whole grain.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of avocado.
- It's 1 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- Take 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Get 1/2 cup of basil.
- Get 1 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of pasta water.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package.
- While pasta is cooking, add the rest of the ingredients to your blender and blend until it becomes a smooth sauce. Start with 3/4 cup of pasta water and add water and more as needed to get the consistency you want..
- Toss the pasta with the sauce in a bowl and serve immediately. Best served the day it's made..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy avocado and spinach pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!