Shepherd's Pie - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, shepherd's pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shepherd's Pie is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people in the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 2 1/4 of extra Lean Ground Beef.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1-2 of Carrots grated.
- Prepare 12 oz. of Jar Au jus Gravy or pkg of Au jus Gravy.
- Make ready 1 of small can Lesieur Baby Peas < opt>.
- Get 3-4 cups of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1-2 Tsp of each Salt and Pepper.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Brown Beef, Add Flour, salt and pepper..
- Stir until flour is blended with meat. Add grated carrots and aujus..
- Stir and cook on low 2 - 3 minutes. Should thicken. *If using Dry Gravy mix, add about 1/2 cup water. Cook until thickened. Add Peas and Mix well..
- Pour into a large deep dish pie pan or casserole dish..
- Top with mashed potatoes covering meat completely..
- Bake 30 min then top with cheese and Broil until cheese is golden brown..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food shepherd's pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!