Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce - Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled lemon chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce
- Make ready 1 small of chicken cut into 4-5 pieces.
- Get 1 of juice of 2 lemons.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
Steps to make Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Cut chicken into 4-5 pieces and toss into the mixture(preferably leaving skin on which will help chicken stay moist). You can pre season chicken and marinate over night or make same day and let marinate for at least 15min..
- heat a pan on the stove top on medium high heat until and place chicken to Brown until chicken is browned on each side. If you have a grill you can just grill it. Unfortunately I don't so this is my alternative and it's just as good..
- Once chicken is browned, transfer pan to oven and cover with aluminum foil..
- After 15 minutes, flip chicken in oven and let cook for another 15 minutes..
- Uncover chicken and brush with your favorite barbecue sauce (I used store bought Honey hickory smoked bbq sauce).
- Place chicken back in oven uncovered for another 10 minutes and the flip once again and make sure chicken is covered in bbq sauce..
- Remove chicken from oven and place on a plate and cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled lemon chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!