California Farm Vietnamese Duck Pho soup dinner - Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, california farm vietnamese duck pho soup dinner. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
California Farm Vietnamese Duck Pho soup dinner is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people throughout the internet. If you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have California Farm Vietnamese Duck Pho soup dinner using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Farm Vietnamese Duck Pho soup dinner
- You need 2 pounds of Whole duck carcass, wings, giblets, neck, liver.
- It's Tbs of duck fat, Tsp fermented green peppersauce, (sambal).
- You need 2 cups of shredded bok choi.
- Prepare Cup of slivered red onions.
- Prepare 3 pints of chicken stock, 1 pint shrimp stock.
- It's 1 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 Tbs of fresh shredded ginger, 1 Tbs soy sauce, 1Tbs fish sauce, tsp palm sugar.
- Take 2 of nests of glass mung bean noodles in 2 cups boiling water.
- Get Tsp of clove, Cardamon, star anise, fennel, coriander, lemon grass.
- Get 4 slices of lime.
- Prepare of Cost.
- Prepare of Fresh whole duck is $3.30 a pound at the farmers market. This dinner uses two pounds for six meals, that is about $1.50 per meal after adding the cost of the other ingredients.
Instructions to make California Farm Vietnamese Duck Pho soup dinner
- Slice giblets and liver the thickness of mushroom slices, brown in wok with wings, neck and carcass in duck fat, tsp green sambal fermented pepper sauce, 2 times 6 minutes each side..
- Immerse 2 nests of glass mung bean noodles in boiling water till soft, drain, set aside. Put duck meat in 3 pints of chicken broth and one pint of shrimp broth, simmer 4 hours, covered..
- Taste, add water, soy sauce and fish sauce till broth tastes fragrant and pungent. Remove bones. Zero waste: dissolve bones in dog outhouse. Scrape any meat off with a fork, return meat to broth with slivered giblets, deboned wing meat, liver, veggies, simmer 15 minutes..
- Add glass noodles, simmer till warm, transfer to soup terrine, add 4 slices of lime, serve. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food california farm vietnamese duck pho soup dinner recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!