Chinese Egg and Wakame Seaweed Soup - Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chinese egg and wakame seaweed soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Egg and Wakame Seaweed Soup is probably the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people over the internet. If you're the one who wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Chinese Egg and Wakame Seaweed Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Egg and Wakame Seaweed Soup
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1 of as much as you need Wakame (a type of edible seaweed).
- You need 1000 ml of ●Water.
- It's 1 dash of less than 2 tablespoons ● Weipa.
- It's 1/3 tsp of ● Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of ● Pepper.
Steps to make Chinese Egg and Wakame Seaweed Soup
- Put all the ingredients marked with ● in a saucepan..
- Once the mixture is boiling, pour in beaten eggs in a thin stream (not all at once)..
- Add wakame seaweed..
- It's finished! Add minced thin spring onions, if you like. Sesame seeds are also delicious with the soup..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chinese egg and wakame seaweed soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!