Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, holiday meatballs w/cranberry sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce is probably the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people with the internet. In case you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce
- You need of Meatballs.
- Make ready 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of bread crums.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of parsly.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of syrup.
- Take 1/2 of onion diced.
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp of garlic.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of gradulated sugar.
- Make ready of Cranberry Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 12 oz of cranberries.
Step by step to make Holiday Meatballs w/Cranberry Sauce
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients with ground beef..
- Mix dry ingredients with ground beef..
- Form meatballs into bite size pieces (makes 40-45 meatballs)..
- Place on baking sheet in rows leaving a small space between each meatball..
- Bake on 400°F for 20 mins..
- While the meatballs cook you can prepare the cranberry sauce.
- In a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice..
- Stir in the cranberries and cook until the cranberries start to pop (about 10 minutes)..
- Remove from heat and place sauce in a large serving bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
- When meatballs finish cooking, drain any excess grease and add meatballs to the cranberry sauce..
- Cover meatballs completly w/cranberry sauce and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food holiday meatballs w/cranberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!