Pecan-Cranberry Bread Pudding - Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, pecan-cranberry bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pecan-Cranberry Bread Pudding has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people in the internet. When you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could have Pecan-Cranberry Bread Pudding using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan-Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It's 3/4 cup of half & half.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of chopped, toasted pecans, divided.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries, divided.
- Make ready 1 loaf of (16 ounces) raisin bread, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- You need of Lemon-Vanilla Hard Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Pecan-Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Lightly grease 8x8-inch pan..
- In large mixing bowl, stir together eggs, sugar, butter, half & half, vanilla, 1 cup pecans, 1 cup cranberries, and cubed bread..
- Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes..
- For Lemon-Vanilla Hard Sauce:.
- Cream butter, zest and juice on medium speed with electric mixer..
- Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating until light and fluffy..
- When done baking... Immediately top with Lemon-Vanilla Hard Sauce and allow to melt..
- Sprinkle with reserved cranberries and pecans. Serve..
- Cooks Tip: Try Lemon-Vanilla Hard Sauce over other warm baked goods such as scones or muffins..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food pecan-cranberry bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!