Chicken Piccata - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chicken piccata. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Piccata is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people through the internet. If you are the individual that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Chicken Piccata using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Piccata
- Get 1 packages of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 quart of Heavy whip.
- Take 1 can of Artichoke hearts.
- Take 2 each of Lemons.
- It's 1 packages of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 bunch of Basil.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 cup of Flour- divided into two different cups.
- Take 1 1/4 lb of Butter.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Chicken Piccata detail by detail
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Heat pan with olive oil.
- Batter chicken breast with flour.
- Pour heavy whip into a pot and boil til it's reduced.
- Sauté mushrooms..artichokes and basil.
- To make roux..melt butter..once melted..add flour til thick.
- Put chicken in oven to finish cooking the rest of the way..should take no longer than 5-10 minutes.
- Once heavy whip is reduced..add roux til it thickens..then add mushrooms..artichokes and basil.
- Take a lemon and zest and squeeze the lemon juice into sauce..not too much to where lemon overpowering.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To plate..serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables..place chicken breast against mashed potatoes and pour some sauce over chicken and mash.
- Garnish and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken piccata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!