Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers is among the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people with the internet. If you are the one who wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Luckily, any leftover shredded cooked chicken should do in this recipe; just add in a little more seasoning if you're using plain chicken. Protein, veggies, dairy, and carbs… It's a food pyramid one pot meal. This easy Italian chicken pasta skillet has the food pyramid of my youth completely.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers
- Take 3 of chicken thighs cut into thirds.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Finely sliced half of Spanish onion.
- Make ready 3 of sliced white mushrooms.
- Take 1/4 lb of cooked bow tie pasta.
- Make ready Bunch of scallions cut longitudinal.
- It's 4-5 of small red potatoes, sliced thinly (optional).
- Make ready 10 of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half.
Instructions to make Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers
- Mix cut chicken in a bowl with paprika, salt and thyme. Sit for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Add oil to a sided pan at medium heat. When hot, add chicken, stir frequently for 5-7 minutes. Remove to a bowl..
- Add onions, sliced potatoes, scallions, tomatoes and mushrooms. Add oil as needed. Cook 3/4 done..
- Meanwhile, cook 1/2 lb pasta, preferably a shaped, not spaghetti.
- Add pasta and chicken to pan, and mix and reheat for 2 minutes on low heat..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!