Ultra moist banana bread - Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ultra moist banana bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ultra moist banana bread has become the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people through the internet. If you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
The moistness isn't the usual oily from vegetable oil so I loved it. It was just a little too sweet for me so I'd definitely tone down the sugar next time I bake this but all in all, truly one of the best banana breads I've made. This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is SUPER moist, made with four bananas, extra-virgin olive oil, and whole wheat flour!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You may cook Ultra moist banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ultra moist banana bread
- Take of Wet ingredients.
- You need 4 of over ripe bananas smashed.
- You need 1/2 C of butter at room temp.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 C of sour cream.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It's 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 C of sugar.
Ultra moist banana bread comprehensive
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together with electric mixer..
- Sift dry ingredients in with wet and fold in until you have a smooth batter..
- Pour batter into a greased 1.5 quart baking dish..
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food ultra moist banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!