Carrot Cake French Toast - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, carrot cake french toast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Cake French Toast is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. If you're the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Carrot Cake French Toast using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake French Toast
- You need 1 lb of Loaf challah bread (once inch cubes).
- Make ready 8 oz of Cream cheese (2 bars).
- Prepare 16 oz of Crushed pineapple.
- Take 12 large of Eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Carrot juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Ground cinnamon.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake French Toast
- Coat 9x13 pan. Spread half of bread in pan. Pinch cream cheese between pieces. Top with pineapple and bread crumbs.
- Whisk eggs. Whisk brown sugar. Whisk carrot juice, heavy cream, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour over bread. Refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Put dish on foiled baking sheet for 50 mins..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food carrot cake french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!