simple cold tuna pasta salad - Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, simple cold tuna pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
simple cold tuna pasta salad is among the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. If you are the one who needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Tuna pasta salad is made with elbow noodles, peas, tuna, celery, red onion, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt. It's an easy, healthy, dish that is. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook simple cold tuna pasta salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of simple cold tuna pasta salad
- Make ready 1 can of corn kernels.
- It's 1 can of tinned tuna - large.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of mayonaise jar.
- Make ready 1 dash of lemon juice.
simple cold tuna pasta salad step by step
- boil water and cook desired amount of pasta.
- drain pasta and set aside to cool.
- once cooled, add tinned tuna and corn to your liking.
- mix in mayonnaise until salad is coated to your taste. add a splash of lemon juice.
- return to fridge, serve chilled.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food simple cold tuna pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!