Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people in the internet. For anyone who is the one who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Looking for a pizza option that doesn't use almond or coconut flour? Try this buffalo chicken crust pizza. The crust is made from ground chicken thighs!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You may have Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza
- Prepare of For homemade pizza dough.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of water at 100°.
- Make ready 1 pack of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's of For pizza.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced chicken.
- Make ready of Ranch dressing.
- It's of Buffalo sauce.
- Prepare of Blue cheese crumbles (optional).
- Make ready Half of a sauteed onion (optional).
- Make ready of Mozzarella and extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Dry ranch seasoning.
- Make ready of Butter.
- Make ready of Parsley.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Step by step to make Homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza
- For the dough mix flour and salt in a large bowl..
- In separate bowl add 100° water sugar and yeast and stir. Sit aside for 5-10 mins for yeast to bloom. It should look foamy like the head of a beer..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and add oil. Mix well until a dough forms..
- Pour out onto floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. If too sticky add a little flour at a time until its workable. Dont add too much flour it could deactivate the yeast..
- Place back in greased bowl cover and put in a warm place to proof for an hour or doubled in size..
- In the meantime get toppings ready. I use a wal mart rotisserie chicken bc its already seasoned and cooked. Shred or slice chicken into bite sized chunks..
- Add about a cup or desired amount in a bowl and coat well with buffalo sauce..
- Go ahead and sautee onions and work on any other toppings you may want. Banana peppers are great on this too..
- When dough is ready cut in half and roll out enough for extra dough to hang off the side..
- In a zip lock bag put about 3 or 4 cups of cheddar cheese and 2 tbsp of dry ranch seasoning and shake to coat..
- Put cheese almost to the edge all around pizza and try to compact cheese together as best as you can and fold over extra dough and seal. Stuffed crust done..
- On the base of pizza put a layer of buffalo sauce and ranch dressing both..
- Add toppings and layer with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake on 450° for 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly..
- Melt half a stick of butter and add parsley and parmesan cheese..
- Baste crust generously with butter let cool for about 5 or 10 minutes and enjoy !!!! A round pan is better i just didnt have one at the time..
- Also you can drizzle ranch and buffalo sauce over the top..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food homemade stuffed crust buffalo chicken pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!