Mike's, "Not So Texas," Spicy Chili - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, mike's, "not so texas," spicy chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's, "Not So Texas," Spicy Chili is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people with the internet. For anyone who is the individual that needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly have Mike's, "Not So Texas," Spicy Chili using 38 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "Not So Texas," Spicy Chili
- Take of ● For The Proteins [mix everything together and fry].
- Get 1 Pound of Lean Hamburger.
- Take 1 Pound of Lean Sausage.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Beef Or Pork.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of Oregrno.
- It's 1 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- It's of ● For The Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Spanish Onion [chopped].
- Make ready 1 of EX LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Make ready 1/2 of Celery With Leaves [chopped].
- It's 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded - chopped].
- It's 1 of Poblano Pepper [deseeded - chopped].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 1 of EX LG Firm Tomato [chopped].
- Take 3 oz of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Beans [drained].
- Prepare 2 Cans of Pinto Beans.
- It's 1 Can of Kidney Beans.
- Get of ● For The Seaonings.
- It's 4 tbsp of Chili Powder [divided].
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Hot Smoked Paprika.
- It's 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It's 1/8 Cup of Tabasco [more or less to taste].
- It's of ● For The Liquids [as needed to desired thickness].
- Get 2 Cans of Beef Broth.
- Take 1 Cup of Quality Stout Or Lager Beer.
Step by step to make Mike's, "Not So Texas," Spicy Chili
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need, excluding beans..
- Using a minimal about of frying oil, sauté your vegetables until they're slightly translucent..
- In the meantime, fry your hamburger and sausage with seasonings until fully cooked. Then, drain any excess grease..
- Shredded beef and pork pictured from day old smoked roasts..
- Add drained meat and shredded pork to sautéd vegetables and mix..
- Add 2 cans beef broth, 1 cup beer and seasonings to pot and mix well. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add 2 cans Pinto Beans and 1 can Kidney Beans. Add additional 2 tbsp Chili Powder. Also add additional cumin, garlic and onion powder to taste..
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips, fresh warm flour tortillas, Chili Cheese Fritos or Jalapeno Corn Bread. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food mike's, "not so texas," spicy chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!