Chicken Florentine - Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken florentine. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Florentine is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people through the internet. Should you be the individual who needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You might cook Chicken Florentine using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Florentine
- You need 4 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Get 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 125 g of mascarpone cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of packed cup baby spinach.
Chicken Florentine instruction manuals
- Trim the excess skin and fat from the chicken thighs and season them well with salt and pepper. Lay them skin-side down in a medium pan without oil and turn the heat to medium. Let the thighs cook slowly, crisping and browning as the fat renders out. Flip after about 5 or 6 minutes, then repeat twice more. Remove the thighs to a plate. They should be about 90% cooked..
- Add the shallot to the pan and let fry one minute, then add the garlic. Fry another minute, then add the mascarpone, milk, and nutmeg. Let cook, stirring constantly, until the mascarpone melts into the sauce. Season with salt and pepper, then return the chicken to the pan, skin-side up. Simmer for a final 6 to 8 minutes until the chicken is cooked. If necessary, add a splash of water to keep the sauce from drying out..
- Remove the chicken from the pan once again, and toss in the baby spinach. Stir, and give the spinach a minute or so to wilt. To serve, spoon the spinach and sauce onto a plate, then top with a nicely browned chicken thigh..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken florentine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!