Healthy Breakfast Bowl - Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy breakfast bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Breakfast Bowl is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the one who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Healthy Breakfast Bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breakfast Bowl
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Get 2 of Large Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- You need 1 Cup of frozen Spinach.
- Make ready 2 of Small Garlic Cloves.
- Get 8 of Kalamata Olives.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare of Red Chilli Flakes (optional).
- Get 2 TBS. of Butter.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Healthy Breakfast Bowl
- Add butter and Olive Oil to a pan, over medium heat. Dice your mushrooms and Garlic and add them to pan..
- Add a pinch of salt and cook down about 5 mins. Now add your Spinach and cook another few mins. Add Kalamata Olives and Red Pepper Flakes now if adding..
- Once done, (warm all the way throughout and fully cooked) put in a bowl to the side and quickly rinse out pan and add water..
- Turn burner up to Med-High and bring almost to boil and add your eggs..
- Turn heat down to Medium and cook about 6 Mins. Until whites are cooked. Remove and add to bowl on top of your mushroom/spinach mixture..
- Top with a little salt and pepper and enjoy :).
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy breakfast bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!