Cajun chicken pasta salad - Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, cajun chicken pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun chicken pasta salad is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Roasted Sweet Potato and Chicken Salad A hearty trifecta of sweet potatoes, chicken, as well as avocado imply this salad recipe will actually load you up. Cajun Shrimp Pasta with tender shrimp tossed in a creamy and spicy cajun sauce with penne noodles.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You may have Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- You need of Orecchiette pasta.
- Make ready of Cavatapi pasta.
- Get 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- It's of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- Make ready of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Get of Black olives.
- Make ready of Green onion.
- Make ready of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Take of The best olive oil you can find.
Cajun chicken pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta al dente drain... set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil...and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people.... use amounts that make sense to you (I know....for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cajun chicken pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!