Healthy potatoes chicken kebab.. - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy potatoes chicken kebab... One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy potatoes chicken kebab.. is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people through the internet. Should you be the individual that wants the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Chicken Burger Patties /Kids' Favorite/Cooking Video. Make these spicy honey chicken kebabs with sweet potatoes tossed in spice mixture and smothered in sweet honey glaze. Yes half an hour and you will have a delicious, from scratch.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy potatoes chicken kebab.. using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy potatoes chicken kebab..
- Take of For chicken.
- It's 400-500 GM of chicken boneless (you can use bone in too).
- Take 2 of black cardemom.
- Take 2 inches of long cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 3-4 tbs of Soya sauce.
- Make ready 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Crushed red chillies (optional).
- You need 3 tbs of oil.
- Make ready 2-3 tbs of Finely chopped spinach leaves.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped Fresh coriander.
- Get of For mashed potatoes.
- Take 1 kg of potatoes.
- You need of Salt to taste while boiling.
- Get of For coating.....
- It's 1 of egg use more if needed.
- Take 2 tbs of milk.
- Get 1 cup of bread crumbs I've used homemade.
- Make ready 3 tbs of patent flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 tbs of cornflour.
- Get 1 tbs of samolina (sooji).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Healthy potatoes chicken kebab.. comprehensive
- Wash and peel potatoes and then in deep bottom pan boil these with salt... I've boiled with 1 tbs spoon salt....
- When these will be boiled strain water.... I'll recommend to dries out all water with potatoes to avoid wasting it's fibres and minerals......
- Then mashed them immediately... because hot potatoes mashed easily with masher or fork..taste the salt and add if needed just according to potatoes.... potatoes are ready.
- Now take frying or any pan add 2 cups or 3 cups water add cinnamon and black cardemom and no salt because we will add later salty soya sauce....now boil on low flame.... until tender and dries out all water with it....
- Remove black cardemom and cinnamon stick and Shred the chicken with hands like threads but avoid to use chopper for enjoying kebabs.
- Now take a frying pan again add 3 tbs oil and add shredded chicken... crushed chillies... garlic powder.... green chillies...soya sauce.. Chinese salt and stir it for 30 to 45 seconds only......
- Now turn off the heat....and add fresh coriander and thinly chopped spinach..... don't boil the spinach just used as mint or coriander.....
- Now chicken is ready too....mix both chicken and potatoes...and make round patties as per required size.. with this quantity U can make 14 to 16 normal size patties and 10 to 12 large size parties....
- In frying pan add oil for shallow fry....not deep fry....heat up oil on slow flame.
- Beat egg with milk separately in a bowl.....and keep aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients for coating in a bowl too....
- Take patties one by one and dip in beaten egg first then in crumbs mixture...roll and coat well..... coat all petties.....
- Now check oil by adding little piece of bread or mixtures...if bubbles the oil it's means it is ready for frying......now fry the patties until super crispy and nice golden brown colour.......
- Take out on Paper or tissue....to avoid excess oil or bake the kebabs in oven if you want to avoid oil completely.....serve with tomato ketchupn mayonnaise.....you can enjoy these with chapati, rice, and in tea time.... happy cooking.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy potatoes chicken kebab.. recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!