Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies - Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, vegan raspberry butter cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies has become the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people from the internet. In case you are the one who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might have Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of vegan butter (slightly soften and cut into cubes).
- Take 2 tbsp of plant-based milk (I use soy milk).
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of rum extract.
- Make ready 1/3 of raspberry jam.
- It's of Optional : powdered sugar for dusting.
Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies instructions
- In a medium bowl, mix flour and salt using whisk. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 170 °C. Line 1 extra large baking sheet (or 2 medium) with parchment paper..
- Add the softened vegan butter to the bowl of a Stand Mixer and fit with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium until creamy (about 30 secs). Then add the sugar and beat on medium until incorporated. Scrape down sides as needed. Now add the vanilla and rum extract and mix on medium (about 30 secs)..
- Turn to low speed and gradually add the flour. Mix until combined or start to form a dough..
- Using a half-tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop the dough and roll into smooth balls. Then place them on your baking sheet about 1 inches apart..
- Make the indentations by using the back of a ¼ teaspoon measuring spoon. Press down gently. (some cracks are normal. just smooth them back using your fingers). Place the tray of unbaked cookies into the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes..
- Using a small spoon, fill each cookie with jam (don't overfill or it will spill out during baking)..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on cooling rack for 10-15 minutes before serving. Dust with powdered sugar if desired..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food vegan raspberry butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!