Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF - Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys root veg & sausage soup, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people from the internet. Should you be the individual who wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
They're nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Creamy Asparagus Soup GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook. Vickys Easter Creme Egg Cheesecake GF DF EF SF NF Vegan.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly have Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- Make ready 225 grams of sausage, use hot sausage, hot italian or chorizo (check label to make sure no gluten), casing removed and sliced & diced small.
- Prepare 450 grams of carrots, peeled & chopped.
- You need 4 of large white potatoes, peeled & diced.
- It's 3 of sweet potatoes, peeled & diced.
- Take 1 of large swede, peeled & diced.
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash, peeled & diced.
- Prepare 1000 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 1000 ml of hot water.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Make ready 60 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It's 1 of chopped parsley to garnish.
Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF detailed
- Fry off the diced sausage in a little oil in a large stock pot until cooked, then remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on some kitchen towel.
- Add the vegetables to the pot and fry off for a few minutes, then add in the water, stock and seasonings and bring to the boil. Put the lid on and turn the heat down to a simmer for 35 - 40 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Let cool slightly then whizz the soup through a blender in batches until smooth. Return to the pan, stir in the coconut milk and add back in the pieces of chopped sausage. Heat through, season well to taste and serve! Yields around 4 litres.
- The type of sausage you use will determine the seasoning you need. For example I have used chorizo this time and so I added plenty of black pepper and a tsp of smoked paprika to finish my soup.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys root veg & sausage soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!