Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak - Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people over the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Healthy weight for life: roasted harissa cauliflower steak. Here is how you can achieve that. Thick slabs of cauliflower steak are delicious, well seasoned, and very satisfying.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak
- Get of Harrisa paste.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It's 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olove oil.
- Prepare of Chermoula.
- Take 3/4 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 3/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It's Pinch of sea salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of parsley leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- It's 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take of Main ingredients.
- Make ready 2 of cod fillets (approx 200 g each).
- Get 2 of x 2 cm thick cauliflower steaks.
- Make ready of Mixed leaves (garnish).
- Make ready of Coriander and parsley for garnish.
Roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak comprehensive
- To make the harrisa paste : On the low heat on dry pan toast the spices, garlic and chopped chilli..
- Put it into the food processor with the rest of the ingredients (harrisa paste section). Blitz it into the smooth paste..
- To make the chermoula: toast the spices on the dry pan..
- Put it into food processor together with the rest of the ingredients (chermoula section) and blitz it..
- On preheated bbq place covered in harrisa paste cauliflower steaks. Sear them from both sides and then roast them for about 15 min on medium heat (in direct heat). Lid down.
- Place the fish fillets brushed with chernoula on the cauliflower and cook it on low/ medium heat with the lid down for about 15 - 20 min. Brush the fish multiple times with the chermoula during cooking. Keep the lid down to roast the fish.
- Serve it on the bed of salad leaves.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted chermoula cod on a harrisa cauliflower steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!