Matcha Tofu Bagel - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, matcha tofu bagel. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Matcha Tofu Bagel is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people in the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Matcha Tofu Bagel using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Tofu Bagel
- You need 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- It's 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Matcha.
- Take 1 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of of black & white Roasted sesame seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar for boiling.
Steps to make Matcha Tofu Bagel
- Leave the tofu to drain for at least 30 minutes before starting anything else..
- Make a volcano in a bowl with the flour. Add the sugar and yeast to the crater, and the matcha, skimmed milk powder, and salt to the base. Put it to one side..
- Heat the tofu in the microwave to body temperature, and then also add that to the crater. Rub everything in the bowl together with your fingers and then destroy the volcano by beginning to knead..
- Once all of the dough has come together, add in the sesame seeds and continue to knead until the dough naturally starts to come away from your hand. Shape into a round ball, cover with a damp cloth, and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Then add some honey to a frying pan along with some hot water and bring to a boil..
- Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces and shape into bagels. Boil each side for 30 seconds, and transfer to the baking tray, then put them in the oven. Bake for 15-17 minutes to complete..
- To re-heat, I recommend putting them in an oven. Cut them in half, wrap each half in foil before heating. These bagels turn out great if you take the foil off at the end and lightly brown the inside..
- I tried to spread the bagels with a cream cheese, red bean paste, and sliced almond cream..
- I tried shaping them into shapes here. Refer to these honey-milk bagel instructions,, to find out how..
- I topped this one off with a de-salted pickled cherry blossom..
- Try serving with Tofu Cream,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144127-soy-milk-cream (see recipe).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food matcha tofu bagel recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!