Delicious Spring Cabbage and Chicken Thigh Dish in 15 Minutes! - Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, delicious spring cabbage and chicken thigh dish in 15 minutes!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious Spring Cabbage and Chicken Thigh Dish in 15 Minutes! is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. When you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have Delicious Spring Cabbage and Chicken Thigh Dish in 15 Minutes! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Spring Cabbage and Chicken Thigh Dish in 15 Minutes!
- You need 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1/2 of Spring cabbage.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of Anchovy paste from a tube.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of to coat the meat Plain flour.
- Get 90 ml of Grain vinegar.
- Get 1 of for garnish Rosemary.
- Get 1 of for pan-frying and garnish Olive oil.
Step by step to make Delicious Spring Cabbage and Chicken Thigh Dish in 15 Minutes!
- Cut off the sinews of the chicken thigh and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season it with salt and pepper, and coat it with flour. Mince the garlic and chop the cabbage into rather big pieces..
- Heat a skillet and add a generous amount of olive oil. Pan-fry the chicken on the skin side first. Since you will simmer the chicken later, you just need to brown both sides..
- Turn off the skillet and remove the excess fat leaving just a small amount of fat. Sauté the garlic and the anchovy paste right next to the chicken in the skillet with the residual heat..
- Once the garlic is browned, and the anchovy paste is cooked through, turn on the skillet again and pour in the grain vinegar all at once..
- Once the vinegar sizzles and comes to a boil, add the chopped cabbage and about 150 ml of water..
- Since you will simmer the chicken and cabbage with vinegar and water, eyeball the amount of the water. Turn off the heat after 10 minutes of cooking. Sprinkle the rosemary leaves on top..
- Drizzle on a generous amount of olive oil over it for a finishing touch to make the sauce richer. Serve it on a plate, and garnish it with a rosemary twig to make it stylish..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food delicious spring cabbage and chicken thigh dish in 15 minutes! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!