Halibut with the chunky romesco - Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, halibut with the chunky romesco. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Halibut with the chunky romesco has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people over the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Here is how you cook it. Using a sharp knife, cut the grilled zucchini into diagonal chunks. Divide the zucchini and halibut among individual plates and serve immediately with the romesco sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You may have Halibut with the chunky romesco using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Halibut with the chunky romesco
- Make ready 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing.
- Get 2 1/4 lb of halibut, swordfish or mahi mahi fillets 3/4 quarter inch thick, scaled.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, grated or finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of almonds, coarsely chopped.
- Take 4 1/2 oz of bread crumbs.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped flat leaf parsley.
- You need 12 oz of jar roasted red peppers, rinsed come up at a dry and coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of smoked paprika.
Steps to make Halibut with the chunky romesco
- preheat oven to 450°F. Brush bottom of oven proof dish with olive oil, and add fish, skin side down. Season to taste..
- heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy frying pan. Add garlic, almonds and bread crumbs, and fry over medium heat, stirring for 6-8 minutes, until just golden. Do not let nuts burn. Stir in parsley, then spoon mixture over fish..
- bake fish on uncovered for 5 minutes, then loosely cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until just cooked through. The fish will flake easily when it is ready, remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining olive oil..
- meanwhile, to make the romesco sauce, combine red peppers, vinegar, cayenne pepper and paprika. Either serve fish topped with sauce or with sauce separately in bowl.
- To prepare ahead the sauce can be made, covered in refrigerated for 2 days. The flavors will deepen. The nut and bread crumb topping can be made 6 hours ahead and stored in airtight container at room temperature.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food halibut with the chunky romesco recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!