Spaghetti Carbonara - Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti Carbonara is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people in the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You may have Spaghetti Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- It's 1/2 box of spaghetti.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 c of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 4 slices of bacon.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic finely minced.
- Get of Kosher salt & black pepper to taste.
- Make ready 2 tbs of fresh parsley chopped.
Spaghetti Carbonara comprehensive
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; reserve 1/2 cup water and drain well. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan; set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes; reserve excess fat. Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low..
- Working quickly, stir in pasta and egg mixture, and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add reserved pasta water, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!