Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy sweet potato tart with healthy tart crust. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people in the internet. For anyone who is the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust
- Make ready 200 grams of Sweet potatoes.
- It's 100 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 1 of Egg (preferrably large).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter (unsalted margarine is fine).
- Prepare 1 of Black sesame.
- Get of Refer to (Recipe ID: 344146).
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Make ready 50 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need of Sweet potato topping:.
- Make ready 1 of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
Steps to make Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust
- Make your favorite tart crust. You can make the filling while the crust rests in the refrigerator. After filling the tart pan with the crust, put it in the refrigerator..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and boil them. You could also cut them into small pieces, place them in a bowl with some water and microwave until tender..
- [Filling:] Melt the butter and set it aside. In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sugar really well. Mash the sweet potatoes in a food processor..
- [Note:] Make the sweet potato paste by adding milk into the sweet potatoes in 2 batches. Add a half portion of the paste into the filling at Step 3, then add the remaining paste and mix to an even consistency..
- Add the margarine and other ingredients into the filling from Step 4. Add black sesame seeds or sweet potatoes with skin if desired..
- Pour the filling into the tart pan. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- For the topping: Cut the sweet potatoes in 2-mm slices. Sauté the sweet potatoes in butter. Add honey and coat them evenly..
- Once the filling from Step 4 is in the tart mold, arrange the sweet potatoes on top and sprinkle on the black sesame seeds. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes. Cool before slicing the tart..
- I made a second version of a healthy tart recipe. I uploaded the recipe for the crust I make when I don't have tofu at home. It's a budget-friendly and healthy recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142764-easy-healthy-tart-crust.
- Cheers to my fellow health-minded chefs!.
- For special occasions, like birthdays, decorate the tart with whipped cream and make it gorgeous. If you are health-conscious, replace the milk with soy milk. Check the sweetness of the sweet potatoes before baking!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy sweet potato tart with healthy tart crust recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!