Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy baked 'fried' gf chicken mayfc. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people in the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can easily cook Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC
- Prepare 4 pieces of chicken thigh/drumsticks.
- Make ready of Flour / GF flour for dusting.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Optional spices: thyme, fennel, white pepper. Anything.
- Take of Crimbles GF bread rums / Panko breascrumbs.
- Take of Olive oil.
Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC instructions
- Put chicken in a bowl (with skin is optional) add olive oil salt, pepper and 1tsp of each spice, mix and massage.
- Add breadcrumbs into another dish and add 1tsp of each salt, pepper other spices and mix.
- In another shallow bowl, crack an egg and whisk. In a separate dish add flour/GF flour for dusting.
- Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, then breadcrumb and place on a grilled over tray (or just oven tray). Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Place in oven at 180c for 45 minutes until brown and crispy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy baked 'fried' gf chicken mayfc recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!