Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan! - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, warm leafy greens salad - super healthy & vegan!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan! is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people from the internet. When you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan! using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan!
- It's 2 of large onions.
- Make ready 2 of medium sweet potatoes.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 8 cup of leafy greens (swiss chard, bok choi, kale, spinach etc.), including stems.
Step by step to make Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan!
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cut onions into quarters and then into 1/4 inch slices. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch strips, then cut into rectangles. Place in large baking pan, toss with one tbs oil and spread in single layer. Bake for approximately 20 mins, until just beginning to brown..
- While veggies are baking, separate leaves from stems. Heat heavy frying pan. Cut stems into 1/2 inch strips and saute in rest of oil until tender and fragrant..
- Tear or coarsely chop leaves, add to stems and saute for another 2-3 minutes, until tender but not completely wilted..
- Transfer all vegetables to large bowl, season to taste. Best eaten warm, but leftovers can be refrigerated to enjoy later. Delicious and super healthful!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food warm leafy greens salad - super healthy & vegan! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!