Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup - Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low fat-low calorie cabbage soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people over the internet. When you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
The cabbage soup diet is an extremely low-fat, high-fibre diet that lasts seven days. The concept is fairly simple - you make and The idea is that your homemade cabbage soup (which carries virtually no calories) will help you feel full and aid some weight loss by stopping you snacking between meals. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could have Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup
- Take 1/2 head of cabbage-chopped.
- It's 1 cup of celery-chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of onion-diced.
- Make ready 1 cup of carrots-diced.
- It's 1 of green pepper-diced.
- Take 3 clove of garlic-minced.
- Prepare 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 14 oz of can basil,oregano,garlic diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey-if desired.
Instructions to make Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup
- Heat 2 T. Olive oil in a large pot. If using ground turkey, brown. Add celery,onions,bell peppers and carrots. Saute until slightly tender. Stir in garlic. Pour in chicken broth. Stir in tomatoes and cabbage. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook until cabbage is tender. Stir in spices. Adjust seasoning as needed. Serve and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!