A1 Shepherds pie - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, a1 shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A1 Shepherds pie has become the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. If you're the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Favorite shepherd's pie recipe, a classic casserole of Britain and Ireland done American-style. Cook ground beef and savory vegetables, top with mashed potatoes, and bake to perfection. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can easily have A1 Shepherds pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A1 Shepherds pie
- It's 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of A1 sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- It's 2 (4 oz) of bouch mashed potatoes.
- It's 1 can of sweet peas.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
Instructions to make A1 Shepherds pie
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook onions and brown the hamburger.
- Drain then add A1 sauce and bring to simmer than move from heat.
- Make the mashed potatoes as the package instructs.
- Add corn and cheese to potatoes.
- Spoon hamburger mix into baking dish.
- Cover hamburger with a layer of peas than cover with potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes serve and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food a1 shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!