Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps - Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, alkaline vegan lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people in the internet. When you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps
- Make ready of Large Romaine Lettuce Leafs.
- Get of Diced red or yellow onions.
- Take of Sliced yellow squash (thinly sliced).
- Make ready of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake).
- You need of Chopped sweet assorted peppers.
- Prepare of Grape seed oil.
- Make ready of Sea salt, cayenne if desired (season to taste).
Steps to make Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps
- Rinse/Clean lettuce and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sauté veggies over medium heat and add seasoning..
- Place cooked veggies in lettuce, add avocado, roll into a wrap, place a cooked sliced squash in middle of wrap and poke a toothpick through to keep it together. Delicious!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food alkaline vegan lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!