Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Soup for Ramen - Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, easy soy sauce flavored soup for ramen. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Soup for Ramen has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. Should you be the individual who needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You might have Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Soup for Ramen using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Soup for Ramen
- It's 3 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 200 ml of Hot water.
- Get 1 dash of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Easy Soy Sauce Flavored Soup for Ramen
- Put all the ingredients except for the hot water in a ramen bowl and mix well. Add hot water little by little while mixing to dissolve. The soup is done..
- If you put boiled noodles in the bowl with the soup, you have shoyu (soy sauce flavored) ramen. Add toppings of your choice, and enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy soy sauce flavored soup for ramen recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!