Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan - Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy peezy chicken parmesan. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people in the internet. Should you be the one who needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Bake chicken patties per package directions. Classic Chicken Parmesan is as good as it gets! This parmesan crusted chicken is smothered in marinara and melted cheese and has the juiciest chicken breast.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan
- Make ready 6 of Pre-cooked Breaded Chicken Patties.
- It's 1/2 box of Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta.
- You need 25 oz of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Basil.
Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Bake chicken patties per package directions..
- Prepare pasta per package directions. Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce in small saucepan..
- Just before chicken patties are done baking, increase oven temperature to broil. Top chicken patties with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, about 2 tbsp and 1tbsp, respectively. Broil for 3-5 minutes, just until cheese begins to brown slightly..
- Serve sauce over pasta, top with baked chicken pattie. Sprinkle with a pinch of parmesan cheese and basil (fresh or dried)..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food easy peezy chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!