Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti - Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people in the internet. Should you be the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Well, this Easy Cheesy Baked Spaghetti is sure to have them youngins. Chicken Spaghetti Casserole, Quick and Easy, this family friendly recipe can be done in a slow cooker or baked - BEST Baked While this cheesy chicken spaghetti bake recipe isn't technically a slow cooker recipe. Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is a family comfort food favorite!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- You need 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- Get 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!