Roast Vegetable Salad - Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roast vegetable salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roast Vegetable Salad is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. If you're the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Roast Vegetable Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Vegetable Salad
- It's 1 of small sweet potato (golden).
- Get 1 of small sweet potato (purple).
- Make ready 1 of small beetroot.
- Take 1 handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 200 g of feta cheese.
- Take 1 handful of walnuts.
- Get of Baby spinach & roquette.
- Make ready of Balsamic vinegar/olive oil.
Roast Vegetable Salad in depth
- Roast potato, beetroot, garlic and tomatoes at ~180°C for about 20 mins.
- Place roast vegetables on bed of spinach and roquette, top with crumbled feta and walnuts and dress with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roast vegetable salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!