Vegetarian Chicken Cobb Salad - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, vegetarian chicken cobb salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Chicken Cobb Salad is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people in the internet. For anyone who is the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Vegetarian Chicken Cobb Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Chicken Cobb Salad
- You need 8 oz of grilled plant-based chicken, diced.
- You need 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped.
- It's 10-14 of cherry tomatoes, halfed.
- Take 3 oz of blue cheese, crumbled.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 4-5 of small bell peppers, juilenned.
- Prepare 2-3 of boiled eggs, quartered.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinaigrette.
Vegetarian Chicken Cobb Salad instruction manuals
- Chop iceberg lettuce into bite sized pieces and divide onto plates..
- Place remaining ingredients on lettuce. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegetarian chicken cobb salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!