Peanut Butter Banana Muffins - Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, peanut butter banana muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people throughout the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You may cook Peanut Butter Banana Muffins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Get 100 g (1/4 cup) of smashed banana (1 medium overripe banana).
- Get 29 ml (2 tbsp) of honey or pure maple syrup.
- Take 14 g (1 1/8 tbsp) of packed dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 41 g (1/6 cup) of plain Greek yogurt (or regular yogurt, any flavor/fat content).
- It's 1/3 of large egg.
- Make ready 26 ml (5 tsp) of unsweetened almond milk (or cow's milk, soy milk, rice milk).
- Take 40 g (2 tbsp) of creamy peanut butter (I use Skippy Creamy).
- It's 2/3 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 75 g (1/2 cup) of white whole wheat flour, or 1:1 mix of whole wheat + all-purpose.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/3 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It's of Optional: mini chocolate chips and melted creamy peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins instruction manuals
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C). Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick spray or line them with liners. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mashed bananas, honey or maple syrup, brown sugar, yogurt, egg, and milk together until combined. Whisk in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth and thick. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips together (if using). Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and lightly whisk until combined. Stir as little as possible until no flour pockets remain..
- Fill the muffin cups practically all the way to the top. Between 3/4 full and all the way full. Bake for 5 minutes at 425°F (218°C)..
- Keeping the muffins in the oven, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (177°C) and continue to bake for 11 more minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle muffins with melted peanut butter if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food peanut butter banana muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!