Sheet pan breakfast - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sheet pan breakfast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sheet pan breakfast is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people in the internet. When you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake - No need to dirty up another pan! You'll have a FULL BREAKFAST with eggs, bacon and cheesy crisp hash browns on ONE SINGLE PAN! This sheet pan crumble is basically a whole tray of those edges.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can easily cook Sheet pan breakfast using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheet pan breakfast
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Take 16 oz of cubed hash brown potatoes.
- Take 12 oz of smoked sausage.
- Take of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 T of *everything but the bagel seasoning.
Sheet pan breakfast detail by detail
- Preheat oven to 400. Add hash browns, salt and pepper, and everything but the bagel seasoning to greased sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes. While hash browns are cooking, slice sausage. Add sausage to sheet pan and create small "wells" for the eggs. Crack eggs into each well. Bake for another 10-12 minutes. Add more everything but the bagel seasoning at the end, if desired..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food sheet pan breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!